Check out the blog that hosts this meme: That Artsy Reader Girl
I really like that you can see future Top Ten Tuesday prompts. It really helps when you plan them out in advance.
This one will be tough because I haven’t read very many books. Therefore I am only going to be doing my top 5 books I couldn’t remember much about. Although, I don’t have the greatest memory so it may be easier than I think. Here are my top five books I liked but cannot remember much about:
- The Sellout by Paul Beatty: I started this book when I first started reading as a hobby. It was quite a dense read and there was a lot that I didn’t understand in the first place. I really don’t remember anything about it. I might re read it in the future. I do remember enjoying it quite a bit. It definitely won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, that’s for sure.
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman: I vaguely remember this book. Again, I read this pretty early on and I read it pretty fast. I don’t really remember the terms they use in the world and I don’t really remember anyone’s names. I am going to be reading Thunderhead so I am sure I will remember once I start reading it.
- Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli: This was a cute little read, and half the time they never really stick with me. I know the majority of what happens in the story.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer: This was such an action packed book and I don’t know why I can’t remember anything. I don’t remember any names (besides Cinder). I hardly remember how it ended. Like I said, I have a terrible memory. I sometimes hate myself for it. All I can do is try harder to remember details with every book that I read.
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi: This book is very powerful but I think I read it too fast. I need to purchase the book so I can read it again. It was the first book to make me actually cry. I remember that it was definitely heartbreaking. His schooling and career was the part that I really would like to remember but I don’t. Don’t hate me.
This doesn’t mean that I didn’t like any of the books. I know that a few of these were very powerful, I am just having trouble remembering them for some reason. Don’t hate if there is a book you really enjoyed and happen to remember every detail of. A lot of these were read months ago and I have read quite a few books since these.
What are some books that you enjoyed reading but can’t remember much about? If you enjoyed reading this post give it a like and follow me for future blog posts. Be respectful and happy reading!