I love this part of the year because I get to learn about everyone’s favorite books! I tend to add a lot to my never ending TBR pile.
I have a few five star reads as well as quite a few honorable mentions. These are in no particular order. I could never choose just one favorite!
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone by J.K. Rowling ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- A Sucky Love Story: Overcoming Unhappily Ever After by Brittani Louise Taylor ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Letter 44 Vol 3 (Graphic Novel) by Charles Soule ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Those are the only novels I gave a solid five star rating to. They were the best novels I read all year and I’m sad there aren’t more. There are, however, many books with a 4-4.75 that I would like to also mention.
- Every Single Secret by Emily Carpenter ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Evidence of the Affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Boy at the Door by Alex Dahl ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Love and Ruin by Paula McLain ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Perfect Mother by Aimee Molloy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Hobbit / The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️3/4
- Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson
What were some of your favorite novels that you read in 2018? Let me know down in the comments.
If you enjoyed this, then give it a like and follow my blog. Be respectful and happy reading!