I feel bad for posting another book tag, but I don’t have any creativity in me, and I haven’t finished a book in a long time. I’m slowly getting myself out of this slump. There will definitely be a book review for the next book I actually finish!
I first saw this book tag on Berries & Books blog. Go check out her answers!
This was originally created by: Beth @ Books Nest
- Thank the person who tagged you, and link back to their post.
- Link to the creators blog.
- Answer the questions below.
- Tag 10 others to take part.
A book that a certain friend is always tell you to read.
- Final Girls by Riley Sager
- The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo
A book that has been on your TBR forever, and yet you still haven’t picked it up.
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
A book in a series you have started, but haven’t gotten round to finishing.
There are a lot of first books in a series that I have read. It’s always hard to finish a series for me. These are just a few.
- Cinder (Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer.
- Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy) by Rae Carson
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- The Fellowship of the Ring & The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings) by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard) by Scott Lynch
- The Final Empire (Mistborn) by Brandon Sanderson
A classic you have always liked the sound of, but never actually read.
Emma by Jane Austen
A popular book that seems everyone but you has read.
Beartown by Fredrik Backman
A book that inspired a film/TV adaptation that you really love, but you just haven’t read it yet.
I don’t have one for this. The only thing I can think of is The Lord of the Rings, but I’ve read the first two books, and watched those movies. I have not read/watched the third one yet.
A book you see all over Instagram, but haven’t picked up yet.
Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Krystyna @ Turning the Pages
- Brianna @ Brianna the Bookworm
- Michaela @ Journey into Books
- Atiqah @ Bookmarks & Blue Light
- Melanie @ Mel to the Any
- Danielle @ The Introverted Book Nerd
- LaRonda @ Flying Paperbacks
- Evgnossia @ Through the Chapters
- Kelly @ Another Book in the Wall
- Jill @ Jill’s Book Blog
If you enjoyed this, then give it a like, and follow my blog. Be respectful, and happy reading!