I don’t tend to make myself a TBR, but I want to start trying. I bought a planner so I could be more organized, and that goes right along with the fact that I need to start reading the ARCs I have on Netgalley. I told myself I wouldn’t let it get out of hand again, but now I have 49 that I need to read. I feel really bad about it! So, here we are. There is no way I can read the 9 ARCs I have that are coming out this month. I’m a huge mood reader, but I am going to try my best to get through a good chunk of them.
What am I Reading This Month?
- The Most Fun We Ever Had by Claire Lombardo—This is a big book, but I’m 209/532 pages in. I’m really enjoying it, and I don’t want to rush through it. I should be able to finish it this month.
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett—ARC that comes out 9/24. I’m 13% of the way through.
- Dragonfly by Leila Meacham—ARC that came out 7/9. I now have the physical version out from the library. I’m trying to read it so I can put out my review! I’m 100 pages in (17%).
- The Heart Keeper by Alex Dahl—Hopefully it doesn’t have to go back to the library. 😦 I’m about 25 pages in. I haven’t picked it up in awhile.
- Wanderers by Chuck Wendig
- Violet by Scott Thomas—ARC that comes out 9/24.
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca—ARC that comes out 9/3. I obviously won’t have it done by the 3rd, but I will read it this month. *insert “fingers crossed” emoji*
- Red at the Bone by Jacqueline Woodson—ARC that comes out 9/17. I’ve never read anything by Woodson, but I’m pretty sure this one is on the shorter side.
There is no way I’m getting through all of those. There are days where I want to read everything out there, and then there are days where I just veg out and watch YouTube. I just want a little more structure in my chaotic life, and this is just one way of doing so.
If you have read any of these, please let me know your thoughts in the comments. Don’t spoil anything though. Are any of these on your TBR this month?
If you enjoyed this, then give it a like and follow my blog. Be respectful and happy reading!